Summer Registration is open!!
Summer Camps at Oak Hurst Golf Course
Monday – Thursday
9am – 12:30pm
$75 per week
Snack and lunch provided daily
(Please make us aware of any food allergies.)
|No Camp week of June 28||July 19 – 22 – Player Week 4 (filling quickly)|
|No Camp week of July 4th||July 26 – 29 – Player Week 5 (filling quickly)|
|June 21 – 24 – Par||July 12 – 15 – Player Week 3||August 2 – 5 Teens Only|
Summer Camps at Woldert Park
Fun and adventure is awaiting at the re-opening of our Woldert Park Facility.
509 W. 32nd St., Tyler, TX 75702 (Across from Promise Academy)
Introductory price: $40 per week (Financial assistance available. Apply during registration.)
Week 1: Mon – Thurs, July 12 – 15, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Week 2: Mon – Thurs, July 19 – 22, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Limited space available. Register soon.
Lil Chippers Mini-Camp
Lil Chippers is for kids ages 5 & 6 who are ready to try out golf and First Tee.
Kids will learn the basics of golf and begin their journey with First Tee
values such as confidence, integrity, and courtesy.
Monday – Thursday
July 12 – 15
5:00pm – 6:00pm
*Financial assistance is available.
Apply at time of registration.
Sibling discounts should be applied to the lesser cost of the two classes if siblings are attending separate class levels during the same session.
Be sure to use the REGULAR class for the first registration and SIBLING for each additional participant.
- Hand washing stations will be made available for participants and coaches.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available during class for participants and coaches. Personal hand sanitizer is encouraged.
- The facility and equipment will be sanitized throughout the day and after/before each camp/class.
- Any person that may be feeling ill is highly encouraged to seek medical attention and NOT attend a camp or class as a coach, participant or spectator.
- Participants and coaches will adhere to a no-contact/no-handshake policy. Instead of the customary introductory or post-round handshakes, coaches and participants will use verbal queues when necessary.
BECAUSE OF THE EVER CHANGING HEALTH OF OUR COMMUNITIES,
DATES OF CLASSES COULD CHANGE or canceled to follow the advise of local and state officials.
Please check back on the website or social media for updates on any changes.
We will also notify parents of already registered participants via email of any changes to camps or classes.
Registrations are kept affordable and financial assistance is made available
because of generous donors throughout the community.
Take a look at who some of those people are.